Do you know how to use your mobile Internet when flight / airplane mode is on the screen? It prevents the user from making or receiving any callswhen one’s phone is in flight mode, while also preventing the user from using the internet. Because internet is now a simple necessity, however, we ‘re going to tell you how to use it on your phone even when the latter is in flight / airplane mode.
First the user must dial a number using their mobile phone. After turning on a particular setting, they may then use the internet. Check out the steps given below:
How to Use Mobile Data Internet Even In Airplane Mode ?
- First, switch to the flight mode setting on your android mobile phone.
- After this, dial (* # * # 4636 # * # *)
- As soon as you dial this number, you will see three options on the screen.
- Phone information1, Phone information2, Wifi information.
- If your phone has SIM card number 1 with internet data, then tap on phone information 1, otherwise, click on phone information 2.
- A new page will open up, where you will find that the button opposite the mobile radio power is switched off. Turn it on.
- You will see a button at the bottom. Clicking on it will throw up some options, including one to enable data connection.
- By clicking on it, the internet will start on your mobile.